Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

E3. Speculate.

All things pre, current and post E3.

1. So, four and a bit weeks away from E3 with hype machines and megatons full throttle. I thought I'd bust out a thread to "get into the spirit" of such an event as the consensus on most gaming forums is quite high for this year's Expo. Here we can speculate, update (once the show is rolling) and even talk about the events we saw once it's come and gone.

Matt, I hope this is okay with you but I'll probably be hounding the news section once the show is rolling and I was thinking about using an "E3 theme' thumbnail just for the occasion to segment the updates from other articles not related to the event, how does that sound to you?

Anyways, I'll throw in some of my own expectations and speculations (besides the one in my blog) soon. So let's get it rolling fellas, what are your biggest expectations this year? E3 is only dormant for one more month.

+
  2. @Pugz Sounds good. Looking forward to what you have in store for us

+
  3. +
    • EDIT* Double post mistake. My bad
    +
  4. I think Hirokazu Yasuhara's Pac-Man Project will be at this E3. It's the year of Pac-Man anyway and seeing as he was assigned to make a game for the 30th Anniversary it would make sense for Namco to place it's ace of spades on the table at this Expo.

+
  5. +
  6. I'll tell you what, I'm already devastated that we still haven't hard anything more than a fucking peep about Pikmin 3. It's asinine, asinine I tell you, that it wasn't a Wii launch title. Nintendo intentionally delayed it in order to rerelease the original two games with new controls and shit. If they're finally going to reveal it, fine, but whatever; the damage is done.

+
  7. @Matt It's still in development and it's officially being developed for Wii. Check here.

+
  8. +
    • stupid cynical rant because of lack of sleep* Bleh.
    +
  9. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2307 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close