Videogam.in, a site about videogames

Welcome to Videogam.in, a site about videogames. Read more about this site or else pay me for the door repair charge.

Is The Last Story the last Sakaguchi game?

1. So it's come to this huh, Sakaguchi? Trying to re-live the Final Fantasy success?

In all honosty, I really do want to see this game succeed. Sakaguchi you have my support!

+
  2. I refuse to believe this.

+
  3. @Kanji Really? The guy has done a lot in his time (it's even hard to believe that The Spirits Within was nine years ago), I can understand his desire to resign. He deserves it imo, without him, a lot of people would be either out of business or just stumped for ideas on building a successful franchise.

+
  4. It's just kind of hard to swallow for me, from a purely subjective vantage: the idea that he'd disappear from the scene at a time like this. I guess I wouldn't be against him deserving it, but I always picture great devs like Saks going out with a big bang. The Last Story looks fantastic, but doesn't really evoke any epic farewell vibes that I'd expect from a guy like this. Can't really explain it I guess, basically HE CANT BE DONE YET (good to know he isn't, nice save Nels)

+
  5. +
  6. Log in to post a reply.

Don't have an account? Register in about a minute.
Topic #2389 · Invisible to nobody · Closed to nobody older · newer
Close
Login with Facebook Login with Steam
close